7.28.2006

My Scrap Room

Well, I decided to clean out absolutely every corner of my SCRAP room and you know what? They are very properly named, I bet I found about 6 piles of scraps, where I had sat down to do a project and didn't feel like cleaning it up. Can anyone relate??????? I went through the piles and sorted and new piled everything else in one big pile, to be gone through on another day LOL

Anyway, I am having a scrapping yard sale at my next crop, so I have gotten together to sell ad whole big container of stuff that I have never used or don't use anymore, boy does that feel good. I am now on a mission to try and figure out organization of paper scraps and those embellishments that you buy and forget you have. Any suggestions, would be helpful. I may post it on one of the message boards to get some outside help.

So my room looks pretty good now, I think I amy even be able to Scrapbook in there.

Maybe after it is completely done I will post a picture, it reall needs a makeover

No comments:

Pageviews past week