7.06.2006

Second day and still learning



OK, so as you can see i figured out how to add images to my blog. It took me a while, but I figured it out.

So on to learning how to add links to my web page and so on.

So my family and I are leaving for vacation on Monday off to California to visit friends and my sister. The first day will be filled with relaxation and trying to get use to the time change. The second day is a FUN Filled day at Disneyland. I must say I am very excited about taking my children to see Mickey. Then the following days will be filled with more relaxation. LOL

Today however is not relaxing. Work, son to orthodontist, cook dinner for sick friend and try to get some more things ready for vacation. Wish me luck

1 comment:

Jan said...

You're off to a great start!!

I added your link to my blog.

I regularly visit twopeasinabucket.com
They have blog challenges, so you can post your blog link when you participate in one of the topics.

Pageviews past week