7.09.2006

Sunday night, the night before vacation. We leave at 5AM good grief! You know how you think you have everything packed and when you get there you have forgotten something? I have that feeling already! LOL

I have recently started digitally scrapbooking, I have done a trial album and all I can say is WOW!!! It has sooo many possibilities. I had a ball playing with all the embellishments and I even had my daughter naraight her graduation pictures. She loved that, and to be able to capture her voice is just amazing to me. I will try an insert a picture of one of the pages. It was a simple page, but if you could hear my daughter talk about her teacher.

Lifetimez CD:$99.95
Time to make: 1 hour
Value:PRICELESS

OK, I couldn't load the picture, but here is a picture of her with her Kindergarten Diploma



So we are off tomorrow on vacation, I will definetly post pictures of that. Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I love LifeTimez!! It is addicting, isn't it?

Have a wonderful trip!

Pageviews past week