11.08.2006

Great Gift for the Scrapbooker/Crafter on your list!







Morning all ,

Just when I think the Ette's (our designer at TLC) have done the cutest Artist Choice, they out do themselves, next month is no exception. The best part is being able to view the kits before you purchase.
Each kit is only $29.95 + Shipping.
ONLY $22.45 if your a consultant


Wouldn't this make a great gift for the scrapbooker on your list?
You get all this in one kit!
I always have tons left over
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed


***As a Holiday Gift special: I am offering to pay the shipping on your first month. E-mail me if you are interested***










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crikey - you are a busy girl - everytime I come to your blog its got a different look - I keep thinking I have hit the wrong button *LOL*

Wendy said...

I can't help it Shell, I am easily bored

Pageviews past week