11.03.2006

A month of photos


I received this in an e-mail from simple scrapbooks, thought I would share it with you. I may give it a try.


TRY THIS: TAKE A PHOTO A DAY FOR A MONTH

Elizabeth Dillow took one photo each day for a month to create an album that gives a wonderful glimpse at her day-to-day life. Check out her album, and see how she used a calendar stamp to create a unifying embellishment. Take a peek inside Elizabeth's album.


"This may be my favorite album I’ve created (and completed!) in a long time. The concept is simple: take one photo each day for a month and write something about it. That’s it! At the end of the month, I ordered 5 x 5 photos, printed out my journaling and created a unifying embellishment using one stamp from Stampin’ Up!’s calendar set. I love looking back at this time in my life, reading about things I have long since forgotten. I also love that it only took me an evening to assemble my album."

3 comments:

Izzy said...

I also got the same email and thought what a great idea this is! I think I might try this in the month of December to record the holiday season.
Izzy

Anonymous said...

oooh this looks fun - but I already have so many projects to do wahhhhh

Jan said...

That's a very cool idea!

Pageviews past week