12.28.2006

Bummer

So of course I couldn't find a battery in this hick town so I had to order one on the Internet, hope it will be here soon. I really wanted to take a great picture for my last day.

Hey, I have a question about that, for everyone doing the challenge. It's called the 30 Day challenge, but there are 31 days this month, should we or shouldn't we do the 31st day? Your choice. Let me know what everyone thinks.

I guess I could take a picture with my phone, yuk! Dilemma Dilemma....
I hope this battery doesn't fix my problem, and I have to get a new one.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Sure, we might as well do the 31st... since it's New Year's eve!!!

I'm keeping up with the photos.. but the scrapping of them is coming along slowly! LOL!

Anonymous said...

All 31 days - although at the moment - post Christmas - I am having trouble finding things to photograph!

Missy Glave said...

Sounds like a fun challenge ... hope you get your battery soon!

Jolene George said...

I'm planning on doing all 31 days.
so should I be hoping that the batter fixes it or not...would you really be able to get a new camera out of it? That would be cool!
I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you about the vemma. I have 400 unread email in my inbox...I'm a loser. I did put a post about it on my blog today., but I promise to answer whatever questions you have. It really is great stuff.

Pageviews past week