12.06.2006






Happy Holidays!

I have started my Christmas cards and hope to get them completed tonight while Sam is at choir practice.

Hopefully I will have time to work on my challenge album. It sure is hard to scrap each page differently on such small pages. Iwas trying to tell someone about the challenge last night. She must have thought I was nuts talking about my blogger friends. LOL

Thanks to my newest blogger friend Jolene for teaching me a few blogger tricks.

I am off Friday to shop shop shop hope to finish up. Yeah!! then I will be busy wrapping. I know one thing I am buying myself some pants with my birthday money, I have absolutely nothing to wear anymore, it's amazing what 10 pounds will do for the fitting of my pants!

I love everyones pages so far. There all so different. I think December was a good month to pick, because there is so much to photograph. Not sure if Shell is still talking to me, I can hear her now, how the bloody ell am I suppose to get all my s%#@ done and take a picture every friken day!!! I sure am glad I am not going to convention this year, she would totally kick my butt.

{{hugs}} Luv ya Shell dont mean to pick on ya {{hugs}}

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

You're very welcome. I'm glad I could help.
I'm sure plenty of people think I'm nuts because I actually care about my blogging buddies. :o)
I hope Shell doesn't kick your butt. She just might enjoy this little challenge. I know after I agreed to do it I thought to myself "what did you just do?" but now I'm glad I did because I'm actually enjoying it. :o)

Pageviews past week