1.09.2007

Back to Reality

I could never explain how much fun I had this weekend. I laughed so hard my stomach was hurting. I got (51) pages done. I will post a picutre of the 4 of us, and my favorite pages as soon as I can. I still don't have a camera, so I must rely on the kindness of others.


We talked, we ate, we laughed, we shopped and shopped, and we froze in the crop room, but wrapped up and made the most of it. someone even R.A.K.'D us one night. ( I know it was Katherine Glass ) I about pee'd my pants laughing at the other 3, because they didn't know what it ment and kept pronouncing it RACK'D. We even went on a field trip to AC Moore. We scored lots of goodies there. My mom and sister are going without me today (WAHH) 50% off one item.

My sister leaves tomorrow. We are planning a weekend retreat of our own for sometime this year. She will come back to help with that. Not sure when or where. Just cooking it up in our own little minds. Any suggestions you have would be helpful. I know Shell has done a few.

Need to get my registrations for my all day in the mail sometime. So much to do, so little time. See Ya later Bye


1 comment:

Izzy said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Can't wait to see some photos :) I'm looking forward to taking off this Friday for my weekend retreat!

Pageviews past week