2.03.2007

I Fianlly Finished It


What is it you say?


Well I was blog hopping and was at Rebecca Sowers blog and was looking at her scrap space and found an adorable Cork Board she had made with an old frame, so I made my own. Do You Like It?
I also got a new camera on Saturday. I decided on a Cannon Sureshot DS550
as I cannot afford the expensive ones recommended by some of you. I love this one non the less and I have been snapping away, I will surely be posting a lot of pictures from now on. Had a pretty great weekend,Friday night I got to scrap with my mother in law and got all the baby shower announcements done. Spent Saturday out and about with the family. I even got to sneak into Michael's while everyone else was at pet smart. Had a yummy dinner at Topeka's. Sunday I got to clean my nasty house and do some much needed laundry. I didn't watch a minute of the game. Don't think I missed much. Sorry this post is so late, but my pop-up blocker was working overtime, it needed an attitude adjustment

Hope everyone has a great week.




3 comments:

Jan said...

Any Canon digital camera is awesome!! ENJOY IT!!!

Jolene George said...

I've heard great things about that camera...good choice Wendy!

Anonymous said...

Cool board Wendy!! :-D... and yayyy you finally have a new camera - now we can see lots of pics again!!

Pageviews past week