3.29.2007

My Big Boy!


I just had to post this proof sheet of my sons school picture, I just love them.

He looks so grown, he is only 14 and we stand shoulder to shoulder. I am 5'8".

I cannot believe how much he has grown over the last year.

He even has a very faint mustache, Even though he doesn't like any one to say anything about it, we joke him about it anyway.

Just thought I would share a little bit about my son and not because some anonymous poster mentioned it LOL Just kidding Judi!!

Now I must decide on a package and color. decisions! decisions!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Photo sheet won't come up. All I get is a square with a x in it.
Hot Momma

Anonymous said...

Blogger is stupid sometimes...

Anonymous said...

Please send me the photos to my E-mail address
Hot Momma

Anonymous said...

I love these. I better get some soon. I realy need a new bookmark. I use mine all the time.

Hot Momma

Pageviews past week