3.07.2007

Wednesday Thoughts

I am so ready for spring, I am tired of the cold yuk. Even though we have had no snow, I am still ready to go outside and feel the sun on my face.

Sorry to all you people who still have snow. The sun will make it melt faster.


I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I am a terrible speller even with spell check. Please refer to the new tag I put in my blog , I lifted it from someone can't remember who!! But is so true. Or at least how I feel sometimes. So I apologize for all my errors.
On a different note:
Book study went great as usual on Monday
Meeting last was small but productive
Tonight is the biggie meeting, please anyone that might read this keep my little church on the hill in your prayers all day today. This meeting is going to decide a lot for us. So if you will pray for Gods will to be done and ever present at our meeting tonight.
Thanks and Happy Wednesday

1 comment:

Missy Glave said...

Wendy, I am sooo ready for spring as well. I'm in Central Virginia (not far from you) and it was 19 degrees this morning. I can not wait to see the leaves turning green, the flowers blooming and the sun shining ALL day long!

Pageviews past week