5.02.2007

7-Random Facts

So my blogger friend Missy was tagged for the 7 random facts and I promised I would participate, so here goes: OH and I promise not to tag anyone else.

  • I am the baby of the family, I have (2) older sisters, one lives about 10 minutes away and one lives in Fallbrook California.

  • When I clean out change from my wallet, I always put back one quarter, one dime, one nickel, and three pennies.

  • I envy people who get their nails done every week. I only get mine done on special occasions.

  • I read magazines from back to front. Not sure why, I think I am afraid I will miss something.

  • I absolutely cannot live without my chapstick, I must have it all the times.

  • I am very bad at math, ask my son he thinks it's funny that I cannot help him with his algebra homework.
  • I recently realized that I have NO pictures of myself at any birthday I have ever had in 42 years. It is now my goal to take a picture of myself on every birthday from now on, even if I have to take it myself.

Happy Wednesday!!

Check back later this week, In honor of NSD I am giving away somethings that I have had and barely used. I am sure there is someone out there that would like them.

3 comments:

RealRach said...

It's so fun to read these random facts! I also HATE math. I need to know how to count to 32 with my job and I am fine with that task!

Happy Hump Day!

Jolene George said...

I read magazines back to front too! I alos can't live without chapstick. My lips aare SO dry. I use it all day long. I can't help my kids with math either. :o) I think moms NEED more pictures of them. I want my kids and grandkids to remember me....not just their lives, but that I was in them.

Anonymous said...

I think your random facts are great. I don't think I could like of anything to say.

Hot Momma

Pageviews past week