5.18.2007

T.G.I.F.

My workshop went great last night. I got two new recruits and possible 3 more by the end of the month. I forgot how exciting it is when I get a new recruit. Other than my computer being slower than usual rendering even the simplest thing as background paper took forever. Everything went well, we had a great time. I enjoy a little middle of the week trip from my family, even if it is just to the local coffee shop! Thanks Guys!
In other news...........My son has a date tonight AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
We are meeting his new girlfriend at the movies. Sam and I are going to see Shrek 2. while he and the new girl in his life go to a different movie. He seems to really like this girl. My little boy is growing up.
Saturday morning brings a ball game at 9, parade at 11. Then me and 3 other ladies from church are taking 6 teenagers to see Franklin Graham at Scope. I have never been to seem him, it is sure to be exciting.

Don't forget about my crop from 9-4 next Saturday. The Make and take will be aFather's Day cards made from the newest Runway collection and my new cricut cartridge Opposites Attract (Thanks Shell)

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

RealRach said...

Yippee! Glad it went well for you! Good luck with the new recruits. And enjoy your Jordyn bag!

Jan said...

Congrats on the recruits!!!

Oh boy... a date! I cannot imagine how that will feel when my kids start dating... eck!!! LOL!

Pageviews past week