- 9:30:Sons middle school graduation
- 12:30: Daughter's Field Day
- 3:30: Pick-up pictures for T-ball coaches scrapbook that has to be done for Sat. Computer crashed yesterday(lost everything) and had to start all over again last night.
- 4:00: Home to change and clean-up
- 4:30: Pick-up girls from church (will explain later) take shopping for clothes for there moms funeral
- 5:00:clothes shopping and groceries for food for tomorrow( I am in charge of feeding the family before the memorial service
- 6:30: Take Mark to 8th grade party at the river
- 7:00: take the girls out to eat
- 9:00: Take the girls home
- 9:30:-10:00: Work on scrapbook
- 10:30: Pick-up Mark from party
- 11:00: fall into bed OH and did I mention it's the hotest day of the year 97 with 110 heat index!
Ball game at 9 am
pool party directly afterward
feed family before funeral at 12
funeral at 2
................Take the rest of the day off........................