12.12.2007

A No picture post, so let's make it only words Wednesday!

I am so frustrated, last night I posted all my pages, up to yesterday and blogger gave me some sort of error. So I will try again tonight.
My DH did run a diagnostic on my computer and cleaned it up a bit. I really think it time for a new hard drive on that thing.

Anyway, I am enjoying the challenge again. I do need more pages for my album though so Judi I need that link again.
Are you done with your shopping yet? I have a few more things to get except for my husband who is extremely hard to buy for and I am done. A little wrapping and I am ready for Santa.

3 comments:

RealRach said...

if you have a source for 6x12 albums & refills...do share! PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

I do have a source, but there wasn't many available. I will look for the information on Friday. I should be getting my box any day and that should have some information in it. Someone needs to sell this size?

Hot Momma/Judi

Jan said...

Can't wait to see your pages once you get things working.

Pageviews past week