4.01.2008

Amazing Weekend

This weekend was such a blast, I am sure you already figured that out from all the posts. LOL

I learned alot about my scrapbooking abilities and how much reading Stacy Julian's Photo Freedom changed my way of scrapbooking. Amanda and I were sitting next to each other and I remember her watching me do a page and asking me how did you know how to do that?
There are no words to explain except to say that I just got it. You know how when you just get something? ell, I got it and it feels great. I scrapped every picture that I brought and loved almost every layout I created.

I will share more of my layouts soon, my scrap stuff is still at my mom's, but I will share this, that I made yesterday out of a counter top tile sample (I think it was Jan that had used some at convention). I thought I could put it on a necklace to wear.
We also got a few new people blogging so check them out and leave them some love.
Lisa and Amanda Sue

Judi and I talked about blogging all weekend and how much we love it and how much we enjoy keeping up with all our internet buds. Hope we didn't bore you with all the crazy photos.

If you have never been on a scrapbooking weekend, you should really treat yourself. Just once and you will be hooked. If you don't think you have anything to talk about, think again, you would be surprised at how what you think is a boring life might inspire someone else.

So I am offering a challenge to anyone who reads my blog to start one of there own. It's easy, if I can do it so can you. Leave me a comment and the new address . I want to get credit for all the fun you are going to have.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like a fabulous time! Wish I was on the east coast and I could go! I have a small retreat (just 12 of us) I am hosting this weekend - and I can't wait to get away! Nothing like a little down time and pure scrapping fun!

Unknown said...

I'm definitely going to have to find a scrapbooking weekend trip somewhere - sounds like alot of fun! And I totally love blogging and reading blogs too! :-)

Judi said...

It was an all inspiring weekend. I can't wait until the next one. I didn't have a light bulb moment but I sure had a good time.

Izzy said...

Sounds like a great weekend and I loved seeing the photos! Can't wait to see some more of your layouts.

Pageviews past week