7.17.2008

A Great Day!


We had such a good time yesterday. We left at around 12 and I got home at 9:45. It was a long day but we had so much fun. I think we went to every store. Target, Kohl's, JC Penney, Sears, NY & Co, B Moss, Ross, TJ Maxx. We decided these were the ugliest expensive shoes we have ever seen. They were Vera Wang and the original price was $19.95. People they were plastic a big gaudy stone on top PLASTIC....but now they are on sale for $17.95! WOO HOO
I only got a few things seen here......a new little shirt and a skirt to wear this weekend, but not together. Mom will have to tell you ALL she got, I think we got almost everything she needs for her trip, with a few cute cutes we had to have!

We ate what we called "Drunch" dinnner and lunch at Paradocks. Loved there fried clams, mom had steak on a stick yummy as usual.


Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Missy Glave said...

So glad to hear your day was wonderful!!!

Izzy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day... I have to agree, those sandals are ugly ;) but I love the skirt you bought! Happy Thursday!

Jan said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic day!!!! Not much beats girl-time shopping! LOL!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

whoa---can't believe you said what ya said---you don't wear shirts when wearing skirts, and vice a versa when wearing shirts!!!?? Wow and I thought California was super casual-----woof.

Gary,
http://threescoreplusten.blogspot.com/

Shelley Moore said...

Dude I LOVE that skirt!!! You're gonna look smokin'! LOL!

Pageviews past week