11.10.2008

Birthday Surprise!

Well, most of you know my 44th Birthday was yesterday, I had a nice day and spent time with my family, Thank you for all the well wishes!

I received this in the mail today from my friend Shell and I must tell you I am not sure if I am more surprised or excited, I have wanted one of these, but thought it to be an indulgence. I didn't think I would ever say this but TLC has blessed me with some of the most wonderful people and very dear to my heart friends. I wish I could give you all a Great Big {{HUG}}

Thank you my Friend I will think of you every time I use it!

7 comments:

Sallie said...

Happy belated Birthday! Sorry I didn't know to wish you one yesterday! I won't be able to make it Saturday, but I hope you all have a great time!

Michele said...

Happy late Birthday! I had NO idea! OMG...what a great surprise! I hadn't seen one of these BUT now you know that me, Mom, and Amanda are gonna have to have one!

Mandy said...

Happy Late Birthday! I have looked at those, but like you thought it was just an indulgence. Do you have the software to hook your Cricut up to your computer? I love mine! You can do so much more with your Cricut.

Holms and I said...

Okay so I am a real bad friend...as I didn't think about your bday!! It totally slipped by me!! I hope you had a wonderful one!! Looks like you got an awesome gift!! I hadn't seen that before!! Hope you are doing well! Happy belated Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

so glad you loved it - just hacked off it got there a day late.

Was so much fun talking to you on the phone this morning - I miss us all getting together :-0(

*big hugs*

Jan said...

Aww man... I thought about it on Saturday, then forgot about it yesterday! UGH!! SO SORRY!!

HAPPY HAPPY Belated BIRTHDAY my dear friend!!!!!! I hope it was a great one!!!!!

Judi said...

I am jealous. You will have to let me know how it works.

Pageviews past week