12.22.2008

Great Weekend




I had a great weekend and thought I would share my activities.

Friday: Got all my shopping done/mostly wrapped

Saturday: Slept late 7 am-Ate an early dinner at Lone Star Steak House. Then we went to the Imax theater to see The day the earth stood still, it was OK, not spectacular by any means. Made these cute Gift Card Holders and few more Christmas Cards for Mitch's people at work.

Sunday: Slept in again, someone told me yesterday was the first day of Winter and it stayed dark outside, enough to keep my (dawn to dusk) lights on until almost 9 am. Then Sam and I went off to get a Mani-Pedi It was wonderful then a nice lunch, to the grocery store and out to see Jack.
Luckily mom gave me a couple baked chicken dinners someone had brought (Jack can't have anything spicy) Then we came home and iced 24 mini cupcakes and off to Awana.

Shew! It sounds tiring and explains why I was in bed at 9 last night. So here we are in Christmas Week. The kids are so excited for Santa and everyone is getting ready for Family time. I hope everyone has a Great week.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Judi said...

It sounds like a very productive weekend. We are al excited as well. It will be a busy week here.

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

hey sounds like you all got a lot done---uh?? mani-pedi?? is that girl talk for manicure and pedicure? (Love it when you girls talk dirty (LOL). I manage to pack one box up of bric-a-brack, (you know the stuff you set around, or hang on the walls to make a house a home). other than that successfully manage to procrastinate the rest of the weekend into history.

Izzy said...

Sounds like you got alot accomplished! WTG!

Pageviews past week