3.15.2009

A Great Title

I haven't had much time to share, very busy weekend. Thought I'd post really quick.
First up is a picture of the Major player with the location details!
I had such a Fantastic time meeting all of you and getting to know you a little better, here is our Fantastic waitress Miranda, she is a very good friend of Marks, I thought she did a Fantastic job, especially since she had already worked that day and came back just to take care of us.

Here is the funny shot my camera took, I love the one Mandy has as her header, E-mail me some of your shots for my book, OH and by the way, do you like my catchy title?? LOL
We had a competition on Williamsburg yesterday, so Aunt Judi came along for support. Samantha kept goofing off every time I took a picture. The competition is 2 day so we not sure how they did, but it looked pretty good from where I was sitting LOL!

And today at the chiming of the 11 hour this little Sweetie will become
MRS. JUNIOR MUNFORD!!
I love her so much and am so proud of everything she has accomplished in her life.

5 comments:

Missy Glave said...

These are such great photos ... and such wonderful memories. So glad you had such a good time.

Mandy said...

What "A Great Title" you came up with...lol I hope I didn't offend anyone, but I just love it when folks come up with some funny titles to make you wonder what the post is really about. I had such a great time. Next time we need to eat in a circle so we can talk to everybody. I hope things go well today with Amanda's Wedding. I can't wait to see pictures, so take plenty.

I will email you some pictures next week from work...I don't have time to work on this stuff at home. It is always rush, rush. We are leaving for Raleigh in an hour right now! Gotta run!

Judi said...

Great post!! I need some of those pictures.

Mary Lou said...

Love the pictures! It was a great time and so good to SEE everybody I had only read about. Thanks for all you and Judi did to get us all together!

Kelly said...

I had such a great time! Thank you for our name tags! I love it and will always cherish it! I loved meeting everyone and can't wait til next year!

Pageviews past week