3.04.2009

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I went on line when I got home tonight thought I would check out my blog. Had to make sure Mandy had not commented again. She made me laugh and laugh this morning with her antics about the blogger blast!

Anyway, I had another comment on a post from yesterday. So i start down the list and laughed again as I pass Mandy's post and there was a comment that said:

DEAR WENDY!!! you are a winner girl! you have won the LIZ EATON giveaway on my blog!!! email me! heidi at houseof3.com

Do you all know who that is???????????????? Heidi Swapp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH My gosh people she is one of my Scrapper Idols! She has my Freakin picture on her web site. Go Now Go Look!

And on top of all that I Won Jewelry! So Go to Liz Eatons site and help me decide!!!!!

* Here was my post on Heidi's Blog:
I've not had very happy times lately and have been putting off my word for the year, but the other day I was reading some scripture and "Joy" is what I have decided on. Not being very happy lately, who couldn't use a little Joy in there life.
Thanks for sharing, your the Best!

16 comments:

Kalo's World said...

How cool!! Congrats!! I checked out her etsy site, pretty stuff! I liked a lot of them, but wasn't one of your phrases, "Live, Love, Laugh" ? How appropriate.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I was just reading the Heidi blog and there is your FACE!!

I was going to read your blog next!!!

Well done!! WOOO HOOO you go girl!

Michele said...

You go girl! That's AWESOME! Good luck deciding...some really neat pieces up there!

Mandy said...

Didn't realize I was so funny...but I am glad my "antics" brings you some laughter! Congratulations on your win. Mason is fussy, so I don't have time to help you decide, but maybe tomorrow I can check things out.

BTW...love your background!!!

Judi said...

Congrats on winning!! Woo!! Hoo!!

Unknown said...

Shut up!!! Right on! My blog background is from House of 3!

Donielle said...

Way to go!! Congratulations, and I'll have to check her site out.

wendys said...

Congratulations Wendy!!!

Mandy said...

Ok...I don't have Mason fussing at me, so I made selection...lol

I like the "Square Box Necklace" that says "Make Every Day Count." Just my 2 cents!

Missy Glave said...

OMG ... is right!! I'm soooo happy for you ... well, you know that since I called you.

That is just way A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!

Jaime Benavides said...

Thanks Wendy for your nice comments. I DO remember you from TLC and CONGRATS on your win off of Heidi's Blog;) I'm so LOVIN' all of the House of 3's products, aren't they FAB?! Have a great week;)

Kelly said...

Are you just a little bit excited? LOL Congratulations! I love winning stuff! I told Mandy that I am coming to Blogger Blast. I'm so excited!

Mary Lou said...

Congratulations! I guess you're just a little excited.....

I also like the square piece that reads "Make Every Day Count". Good luck deciding!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl!! Congrats on your awesome win, and I love your "word" for the year. JOY is so needed now especially. So enJOY your win and I can't wait to see what you pick.
See ya in a couple weeks!!
LisaF :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the joyful win! I am so happy for you.

Shari said...

Wow!

I can't wait to see what you pick out....I know it'll be great!

Pageviews past week