5.26.2009

Happy Tuesday!

Just wanted to let everyone know that my computer has been acting up at home. I think it is my son sucking up all the connection time by downloading music and such. So I have not been able to look at many blogs, never mind commenting.
I had a great weekend, lots of nothing with a lot of sunshine mixed in and a large dash of family time. I think I am at the age where I could stay home every day or maybe it's not my age, but my lack of enthusiasm for work!

Hope everyone has a great week and hope to get some scrappy mojo going by the weekend

3 comments:

Izzy said...

LOL! I understand the desire to just stay home... hope you have a great week too!

Gary ("Old Dude") said...

---and just what would you do with all that extra time if ya didn't have a job?? (think about it?__LOL)

Missy Glave said...

I'm at the point where I just want to stay home too.

Griffin wants to go to the pool today ... then tomorrow the park ... then the museum. So much to do but little energy to do it ... on my part anyway.

Glad your computer is working again.

Pageviews past week