7.14.2009




I know you all are so tired of looking at pork chop, but i really have nothing to blog about. So I thought I would share this blog I check it every day, it's hilarious and always starts my day off right!

My weekend was busy with softball. The girls finished 3rd in the Deep Creek tournament this weekend. They played hard and we were all so proud of there team work.
Way to Go Holland Havoc!

Sorry that's all the excitement I have to share.
(i know pretty sad, but we are going on vacation soon)

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Happy Tuesday to you too!

Michele said...

Thank you so much for the Babies R Us gift card, adorable monkey THANK YOU notes, and Schedule clipboard! You are soooo talented lady!!! That was so sweet of you:-)))I hear you are getting ready to go on vacation...hope y'all have a great time!

Pageviews past week