8.08.2009

Cooking is the theme

Sometimes they surprise you, your children I mean. Mark has been working for my mom this summer and had his eye on some shoes, so he has been saving his money. When he got home tonight from the mall he had this for me....................................He's the sweetest

By some small miracle Samantha will not be home today, so after I clean my nasty house, mom and I and possible Carol will be going to see Julie & Julia with Meryl Streep. Mom and I haven't spent any free time together in quite some times, so I am excited.

I am off to make sure I have plenty EVOO! What's for dinner at your house?

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

What a nice thing to do!!

Let us know if you discover a great recipe in there you would like share.

Judi said...

Let us know how you like the movie. I would like to see it with Alexi.

Pageviews past week