9.18.2009

Project Create






Hello and Happy Friday!!!

Today we are trying something a little different, I hope that this will encourage you to take a few minutes to create something, it does not have to be anything big just a little something to keep your creative juices flowing and encourage each other to take the time to share a little.

So I have chosen a simple challenge for our first one.

I am giving you from today until September 27th. to create something to do with Fall. It be a card, a layout , a tag or some kind of Fall project. Make sure and e-mail me a picture to share with everyone.

Here are a few things to inspire you.

This was done by Missy Made it, you can find her creations on e-bay here

I found this inspiration on Mary Lou's blog. Love this wreath, so inviting!

This is a layout I did last year for Thanksgiving

Now get to creating. I am giving you two Saturdays, so no excuses.

E-mail me a photo and leave a comment on this post so i know to look out for your e-mail.

Scrapinwfriends@aol.com
















5 comments:

Mary Lou said...

You got it lady! The race is on! BTW, I really like your new blog layout. Happy Friday to you too!!

Shell said...

I will try - but it's a little hard to think Fall when its going to be 96-100 here today and tomorrow!!

*LOL*

Judi said...

I love Fall. Game on!!

A Visit With Joyce said...

Great Idea will see what I can come up with.

Missy Glave said...

Awwwww ... you are so sweet to use my little Piles Of Smiles Bear as a little bit of inspiration.

That just made me happy!

I'll see what I can come up with.

Pageviews past week