12.18.2009

7

I am so Thankful for this person, I don't remember too much about my childhood, but I do know that she took care of me when I  was little.  The project that Judi and I are working on will eliminate any question that our kids might have about there childhood and I think it is so important to know things about your mom.  This lady motivates me to want to be a better person and to have goals and that she is always always there for me.  I aspire to be like her one day.    I love you so much and cannot wait until July.  I hate that we have only been together once all these years during the holiday's, I'll never forget that trip, it was so fantastic spending time with you and your family.  I hope that you have the most Wonderful Christmas Holiday.  You have had such a rough year and you deserve a little Holiday Magic!  Love You

1 comment:

Judi said...

Thanks sister. I love you too!!! Remember I will be there in March! I can't wait.

Pageviews past week