1.12.2010

Praise the Lord!

Deb. just called and she is on her way home.  She said she never thought she would say:
 I'm riding home in the Sunshine & Cancer Free!!
If you want to send her a card her address is: 
474 Flatbranch Road
Gatesville, NC 27938
I talked to Deb this morning and she sounds great,  she may be coming home on Wednesday. 
I feel such relief for my friend.  After her husband called me on friday to tell me all went well.  I turned on the radio to hear Josh Turner's "Long Black Train"  I just broke down.  Deb loves this song and it just speaks the truth.  Vict'ry in the Lord!

She is out of surgery and doing fine. CANCER FREE!    She will go straight to her room no ICU and may possible come home on Monday pending her pain from surgery.  All of your prayers have help this wonderful lady!  Thank You all and I will keep you updated.

8 comments:

Judi said...

I am so so happy things went well. She truely is a special person. I can't wait to see her in March!!

Sallie said...

Thanks for the update! So glad to hear things went well.

Missy Glave said...

This is such good news! So glad your friend is doing well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Such wonderful news!! Praise God for His blessings!!!

Mary Lou said...

God is good! Glad to hear your friend is doing well.

Michele said...

Awww that is wonderful! So glad to hear it!

Shelley Moore said...

How wonderful!!! THank the Lord! I'm so glad He has watched over her!

Kelly said...

I don't know how I missed this post!! That is wonderful news!!! I hope she will be able to come home on Monday!!

Pageviews past week