11.08.2010

Christmas Card Martha Style

Close up of tree
I made this tree using my Martha Stewart punch cutting a 4" wide strip alternating red and this great print paper.  I layered them one on top of the other.  Turned it over and drew a triangle shape on the back and cut it out. 
Added a sentiment rub on to the top, small green trunk at the bottom, used a button for the topper and Viola. 

As I said in my last post, I enjoyed making Christmas cards Saturday.  Though I only got 12 cards finished I feel like I have jump started my objective.  Which is to complete them on or before black Friday.  Here is my favorite, head over to Project-Create to check out some of the others.  Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Michele said...

SUPER CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I think that card is adorable! Never would of thought to layer punches like that! :-)

Pageviews past week