2.17.2011

Becoming More

I started a new book study last night, Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa Terkeurst.
She also has a Website, Blog, Journal , so I will checking that out as well.  Not sure how I feel about it yet, I have done so many Beth Moore studies and you always know those are going to be fantastic.  I also am with a group of woman where I only know one of them, so it will be a new experience for me.  We started at 7 and before I knew it, it was 9.  I learned a few things, which is always a good thing.
  • Replace doubt, regret, and envy with truth, confidence and praise.
  • Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation
  • Sense God responding to your prayers
  • Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are and what you’ve been given.
  • Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your own devotion time.



When I got home I was too wired up to sleep so I ended up staying up until after 10 watching Top Chef All Stars.  Carla is my favorite, but she disappointed me, though I can't blame her I would have lost track of time in a free for all at Target myself.  Of course I fell asleep before the elimination.
Here is what I found out this am.........  Angelo, please pack your knives and go...Yeah my girls squeaks by!

I hope your week has been a good one......

No comments:

Pageviews past week