7.24.2006

Monday Morning Blues

Ever have one of those Mondays when you just wish you were a stay at home MOM? My job is pretty great, I have been doing pretty much the same thing for 20 years. I work for a wonderful Co. It's just that every morning I have a million and one things to do at home, or something I am missing that I would love to do with my children, but I have to go to work!
My hours are 7 to 3:30 unless the lady I work with is on vacation then its 7 to 4:30. So I have time after work to do my run around stuff (walmart-bank-grocery store)

Sorry to be whinney this morning, really wish I had more time to spend scrapbooking and working on my second job (TLC) , spending time with my children. Maybe one day.

My daughter is going to VBS at my neighbors church this week, so that gives me a few hours of quite time. Maybe I'll get my office/scrap room organized. What a mess. I'll have to post a picture, wish I had one like Donna Downey, so inspiring.

My week is sure to brighten up that is one thing I can count on!! LOL

I found a great site last week, thought I would share. They had a booth at GASC and had these great colanders, they have multi uses. They are now on sale, something I cannot pass up. check them out www.getcroppin.com

No comments:

Pageviews past week