7.21.2006

Family Reunions

What really is a family reunion? A gathering of people from far and near that you haven't seen in over a year. (hey I made a rhyme) I have my husband's family reunion this weekend and let's just say I do not enjoy this event very much.
So me and my sister in laws will probably get really caught up with each other. It is suppose to rain and we have a cook out to go to later that day. So we will try to have a nice afternoon and hopefully it will not rain. Family ya gotta lovum.

I have been so busy getting everything back to gether from vacation and planning my All Day Crop in August, I just got the registrations out. And I have been fighting with my computer over virtual memory. I am trying to do some digial scrapbooking and it keeps telling me I don't have enough virtual memory. GOOD GRIEF as if I have enough troubles with knowing computer junk.

No comments:

Pageviews past week