7.20.2006

What a Vacation



All I can say about my vacation is WOW!
We visited our friends the Burtons first. We went to Disneyland, what a great day. All dreams came true
Then off to visit my sister in Fallbrook, we got to see her new house, The views were breathtaking. The boys enjoyed riding the Quads untill the heat really set in. Most days were in the hundreds. So we went to the new Pirates movie and Superman. What a wonderful way to cool off.
We didn't get to scrapbook while I was there, but she promised me a weekend trip in the fall to look forward to. I Love my sister, I wish we lived closer to one another.
All in All it was a great vacation, we had a safe trip home and now it's back to reality.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Sounds wonderful! Glad you had a great time!

Pageviews past week