10.25.2006

Cootie Bug


I felt kinda like this picture yesterday. (out of focus & yucky)
I didn't feel good at work all day, but when I left, I slowly got to feeling better. So I have come to the conclusion that I must be either sick of work or alergic to work. This month I celebrated my 20th year with EMC. I guess I have just been feeling HO HUM. Wishing I could be a SAHM. I haven't been giving 100% to my scrapbooking business. I have been trying to decide on a crop in November, I didn't even have one in October. Just been so busy with family stuff. I think I have narrowed it down to Thanksgiving weekend, since it is an extended weekend. Got to get working on those registration and I also need to work on a Fall newsletter. Wish me luck.
I think I feel a fever coming on (Cough Cough). Hurry up 3:30, I'm ready to go home and it's only 8:30 AM. *Sigh*

No comments:

Pageviews past week