10.29.2006

Productive Day









Day light savings is a wonderful thing. It really helped me get a lot done today.
  1. Finished and sent my newsletter.

  2. Went to church

  3. Ate lunch and Wendy's

  4. Took my daughter and her friend to the movies (Open Season)

  5. Made spaghetti , garlic bread and brownies for a friend who had surgery and delivered it.
  6. Took my daughters friend home.

  7. Made a very cute card & envelope with my new cricut cartridge(Beyond Birthdays) If you have a cricut, highly recommend this one, you can make any card you need and then some.
  8. Check and posted to my blogger
  9. Washed at least 3 loads of laundry, folded, hung and put away.
  10. Made cookies, yes the cut and cook kind, is there another?

I love getting alot done, but I could really use another weekend day. I think it should be Saturday, Sunday & "Onemoreday". Then I would be ready to start my week.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Way to go! Sounds like a very productive day... I love your card!

Anonymous said...

well aren't we Ms Bizz! You go girl!

Pageviews past week