10.12.2006

Project Runway


Ok it's time for another confession. You must first understand that I don't get to watch much TV as I am always busy with something, so the Disney channel is usually on. Last night I stayed up TOOOO late and I actually watched something I love. I love watching project runway. I know it is a ridicules show, but I love Tim Gunn, he is so too the point, he kinda reminds me of myself. He speaks his mind. I have watched every season since it started now mind you I don't watch every week, but I do get caught up as they show reruns all the time, so I catch them here and there.

They are down to the final 4 now, and all 4 are really great, next week will tell.
Michael is my favorite. He has great vision.

I also did a layout for my husband to take to work. He works at Bed Bath and Beyond and they sponsored a house at Homarama. (Showcase of New homes)I took a bunch of pictures while I was there. And I made sure to put my business card on the back in case someone wondered who had done this great layout LOL!! I forgot to take a picture of it before he took it. I was surprised when he agreed to take it and display it at the store, the house they sponsored won 17 awards, so I thought it would be nice to show customers that they can actually purchase things they see at homarama.

Well that's my confession for today.

No comments:

Pageviews past week