10.13.2006

What is the world coming to

You know most people want to get married have kids, raise them to the best of their ability and hope they in turn get good jobs, get married and raise a family of there own.

Here I go sounding like my mother:
Kids these days just lack self respect. Someone, we are not sure if it was child or an adult it is just speculation, called in a bomb threat to the High school, middle school(my son attends) and an elementary school.

Now it makes me wonder what are kids thinking these days. I think it is such a shame when it is thought of as fun to scare children and parents for fun. With all that is going on in the world with the shootings, it can scare a parent (ME) half to death. Makes me want to home school.

I think it safe to say that there are four children and there parents who will be on my prayer list tonight.

No comments:

Pageviews past week