12.04.2006

It's December 4th -Have you taken your picture today?


Well, it's Monday again. I got lots done this weekend.
Sent off some e-bay stuff, posted some more stuff.
The tree is up, I have at least 10 people on my list done.
Some of my packages will be mailed off today, and I had to buy EEEKK don't tell anyone most of my christmas cards. At least some of my anxiety over the holidays is getting better.

As far as my challenge goes............
I have been taking my pictures, it's really hard to remember some days
I am almost finished scrappin my first day
I have taken my pictures and written in my journal, which ones for which days, I kinda wanted to scrap them as I went along, so that I would not get behind.
Wish I was more comfortable with my digi scrappin, because I would have definetly done it that way.

I need you all to teach me how to put in a persons blog like Jolene did mine in the middle of a sentence and insert a picture in the middle of my blog and type under it. Help Me I'm blogger challenged. Something is wrong with it today, becasue I can't spell check add pictures or anything. Oh well

Looks like another crazzy busy week for me, Bring on the Holidays I am Ready-well almost!!

3 comments:

Izzy said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Can't wait to see your first scrapbook page for the challenge ;)

Jolene George said...

There is a little link button on your blogger dashboard. You highlight the word (like I did Wendy, click on that link, copy and paste the link you want when people click on that word.
As for the pictures...I upload all my pictures first then type in beween and after them. HTH!

Wendy said...

Sounds easy, i'll give it a try.
I am very computer challenged.

Thanks so much Jolene!!

Pageviews past week