12.01.2006

Happy Friday

The weather has been freaky today, it's almost 80 degrees today (norm. temp this time of year 45) Now it is raining terrible, what a crappy afternoon. Mark has a hair appt. at 4 today. After that I'll have plenty to do until around 10.

Tomorrow he leaves to go to state robotics competition at Va tech, he is so excited, they are staying overnight and will get home late on Sunday. Sam and I are in the parade downtown tomorrow, we will be on the Awana float. Then I think the 3 of us are going shopping and to visit Santa. I am so glad we still have one that Believes. She doesn't know what she wants for Christmas, when we ask her she says, what ever you want to get me is fine.

Mark on the other hand is full of suggestions. Once they get a certain age all there toys get really expensive. We haven't decided on which one to get.

I really want to get him a puppy. We have never really had a family dog. I had a dog before they were born, but she died when mark was around 3 and she was scared to death of him then and would not have much to do with him. Mitch is not too keen on the idea, but I may try to change his mind. I would love to have a dog, but really don't want one in the house, still trying to pretend it's new this month we have been her 4 years.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Don't forget to take your picture a day. Wish me luck on the Christmas shopping and decorating. I would love to at least get my decorating done.

Have a Great One!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

80 deg! could you send our california winter weather back please - we are freezing over here!

Izzy said...

Have an awesome weekend!!

Pageviews past week