12.14.2006

HOLIDAYS





11 More Days till the Fat Man Comes!! Are you Ready?
Usually this time of year I have a lot more to do, which makes me kind of nervous
because I have all my shopping done, most everything wrapped and ready to go.
I am sooooo excited about my sons gift, he is just going to pee his pants when he sees what we got him. I will definitely be posting a picture of that.
I was telling my son the other day how fortunate we are. I don't remember getting anything high tech or wonderful for Christmas that I can remember and then I realized that usually memories stem from seeing pictures, and I have no pictures of Christmas since I was about 12, I have a picture of my sister and I with our toes socks on. That kind of tells you how long ago it was. LOL
My point is that pictures tell stories, so remember to take them and cherish them, but most of all scrap them.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS
I never thought I would like blogging, I am at post 72. keeping up with every ones life and sharing my own has been very therapeutic for me, Thanks for being my cheap therapist, Ya'll are the Best

5 comments:

Izzy said...

I'm almost ready! Some baking to finish off early next week and a few more gifts to wrap... that's it! Can't wait to see the photo of your son after he opens his gift... you should get out the Depends and make him put them on if you think he's going to pee his pants! LOL :)

Susie Q said...

Hi! I found your blog through Missy's and Jolene's! You are an amazing scrapper just like they are! I see you live in Suffolk! We lived in Va. Beach and Norfolk for 8 years. My husband is there working now, comes home every 3 weeks. He will be home next week and can stay for 2 weeks! : )

I will return often...going to start back scrapping after the holidays. I miss it!

Again, your blog is lovely!

Fond regards,
Sue

Missy Glave said...

Hey there ... thank you so very much for visiting my blog!! I actually live in Goochland County. We are right outside Richmond. Really right between Richmond and Charlottesville. We moved here 3 years ago from Florida ... and we love it.

I just love blogging as well. I too agree it's very therapeutic and FUN!! I'll definately be back for a visit ... as a matter of fact, I will be adding your link to my blog list!!

Take good care,
Missy

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Dr Shell *LOL*.. yes I am nearly almost just about ready! Had a shop-o-rama last night and today will be wrap-o-rama!

Jolene George said...

I'm freaked about how soon Christmas is. I've got 3 weeks worth of stuff to cram into a few short days.

Pageviews past week