12.18.2006

The Latest from Top-Line Creations





2007 Papercraft Launch
They've done it again! TLC's design team has crafted another spectacular papercraft line: Runway!Ignore the fads, make a fashion statement with your next scrapbook. Runway is dressed to kill with exclusive ensembles, reversibles, outerwear, and bling that will leave you screaming for more
Thought I would share the latest news from TLC.
The Ette's never disappoint us with the designs and styles they come up with. They are always up on the new trends. We were one of the first companies to offer calendars digital and paper craft.
I love this new girly girl. Especially the Bling!
Things have been kinda of slow in the scrapbooking world lately, haven't done a whole lot of selling or recruiting. Trying to plan a All Day crop for January, can't decide on a date. I really need to decide on the dates for the whole year, so then everyone knows ahead of time. I need to get my own scrap on January 4th is coming up fast.
I did teach my niece (9yrs old) to scrap this weekend, we had a blast, she did a fantastic job and was easier to teach than some adults I have had LOL. She completed 10 pages and I got my scrap rack loaded. I will post a pictures soon. The verdict is still out about this thing, not sure if I like it. I haven't scrapped with it yet, so I am not sure.
Anyway, had a very busy weekend, hoping for a less hectic week. Mark and I are going shopping tomorrow so they can delivery his SURPRISE to the neighbors house. Still have shopping to do for the Family we are helping. Also having my house cleaned by someone other than myself on Thursday, kinda feels funny letting someone else see my dirt. I have never had this done and my wonderful husband says if she does a good job, she can come once a week. Yeah!

3 comments:

Jolene George said...

The girl is adorable and I love her bling. My friend has the scraprack and loves it. I have way too much stuff to use one, but it works great for lots of people. It's great that your niece got 10 pages done, that's awesome!

Missy Glave said...

Love the new TLC line ... will have to check it out further.

Scrapbooking with kids is so much fun. They have so much imagination and limitless creativity. That's fun!

Having your house cleaned by someone else ... what a gift! At one point I had someone coming in to clean every other week (until she kept going up in price). She did an good job ... I said she never looked "up" though. If it was over her head, she never saw that it needed to be cleaned, unless I pointed it out. Just make sure to ask for what YOU want done. For instance, I'm a fanatic about my ceiling fans and stairs ... those ... I want cleaned very well. It does feel kind of weird having someone else in your house cleaning ... but that ends pretty quickly. I hope she does a really great job for you!!

Anonymous said...

yayyy for cleaners! I have one coming today - it really takes some stress off everything - you will love it!

Pageviews past week