12.08.2006

How is your weekend going?




Yummy Christmas Treats and my Day 7 picture-unscrapped


Choc. covered cherry kisses
Candy cane kisses(I found them at walmart)
and festively wrapped kisses w/almonds (my favorite)
and we can't forget candy canes
I got alot done yesterday
My sister and I vendored at a craft show,
we had a ball and made a little $$ too.
We had our picture taken with Santa for our mom
SSSHHH don't tell her, it's a surprise

Went shopping (for myself) :)I scored 3 pairs of pants (TALL)at NY & Co. One pair was on sale for $9.99! finally I'll have something to wearOH I threw in a sweater too.

Mitch had the children shopping,so I got a little free time, so I cleaned out the garage and put up the outside lights and the giant snow man.The children helped me wrap present when they got home, and I was asleep by 10. Hopefully today will go as well as yesterday. Maybe it will let me at work tomorrow

Happy Sunday Everyone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are doing so well with the challenge - and you are even paper scrapping them - one up on me - cos I plan to do it digitally!

Anonymous said...

I've been taking my pictures but no time to scrap them. I WILL do it!
Jolene

Pageviews past week