1.26.2007

Full Friday

Scrapping With Friends

Getting ready for my crop tomorrow. It's from 9-9 and I have 15 people coming.

*Finished up the make and takes last night

*I got all the sales sheets printed

*Must go and set up tonight

*Must prepare place setting gifts

*Hope my order from scrapbook pal comes today, I love them they are so quick. I ordered on Tues and I bet my order will be here today {fingers crossed}

*Get my inventory straight so I can sell, sell, sell tomorrow. Hope to get rid of it all LOL

*Need to print out schedule for the next 6 months

*Pay for and pick up food

*Go by the bank and get change(I'm remembering this as I type it)


Good Lord I have a lot to do, what am I doing at work??????????

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend:

* Izzy be careful traveling and enjoy your visit.

* Shell keep swimming and smiling

* Missy glad you are feeling better

* Jan have a great weekend

* Jolene, I will be praying for you in lots of ways this weekend.

{{{HUGS TO YOU ALL}}}


2 comments:

Jan said...

Have a great crop!!!!!!

Missy Glave said...

I hope you have a wonderfully successful day!

Pageviews past week