1.25.2007

Inspirational


This is a picture of a frame from Rebecca Sower's studio,
I was blog lurking and found it.

It just inspired me so much. After work I immediately went to the thrift store.
Found a frame I loved, not this big, but close enough. Went to Walmart got some cute material from the 1.00 a yard table and went to painting on the thing last night, hope to have it complete by Sunday. Rebecca's had so many interesting things in her studio, but this i thought was so cool. I plan on putting cork board behind the material and use it like a bulletin board. I have decided on light yellow for my scrap room. So I painted the frame a white wash yellow and then rubbed some stain over it for dramatics. LOL Any way check out rebecca's blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute! I can't wait to see your one!

Missy Glave said...

This is really neat ... can't wait to see yours!!

Jan said...

You go girl!! I can't wait to see your frame and your room!

Pageviews past week