1.18.2007

Inspired




This is not my scrap room, but I wish it was. This is my scrap area

In light of the new year and my wish to clean out and rid myself of my old stock.
Mitch and I decided on the configuration of my scrap space and I have told him I am ready to move forward. I found this picture while blog hopping today. I am going to have counter 36" high along one wall of my room. I already have shelves above.
I need you all to help me make some decisions. I have a printer a postage machine and a cricut to accommodate, so keep that in mind. My computer is in there, but on the opposite side of the room. Which by the way is sorta small. I can't wait to get started. Thanks for your thoughts.

Can't decide if I want:

*Cabinets below or just open area

*Color of my room as I intend on painting it a color while it is being created

*Counter top Color

6 comments:

Missy Glave said...

My suggestion? Cabinets below ... that way you can stash stuff away when you need to.

Izzy said...

Lucky girl! If it was my new scrap room I'd have cabinets ;) Have fun decorating!

Jolene George said...

Cabinets below...at least some cabinets...you have to have open space for your legs at your sitting work space. As for wall color...what colors make you happy??? Then to find the perfect shade in your happy color. They are so different on that tiny paint swatch than on the wall.

Anonymous said...

I want lots of pics of the work in progress - what a lot of fun getting everything just right!!

And of course the colour has to be green!!

Jan said...

Some cabinets below, but leave yourself a couple of spots to sit.

You lucky girl!!!!!! Have fun creating your space!

Anonymous said...

Definatley Cabinets, and yes I agree leave some leg room. I saw some great storage solutions on www.target.com They are white and are fabulous for scrapbooking rooms. Take a look.

Color well I will tell ya my room, and keep and open mind, it is ORANGE. I love it, it gives me energy and I have white shelves and cabinets. Of course a scrapbooking room never has enough storage it seems. lol Good Luck and can`t wait to see the pics.

Pageviews past week