1.16.2007

SALE SALE SALE

sale sale sale sale sale sale sale sale sale sale sale




I have lost my mind while taking Inventory so I am having a SALE.




Some items can be viewed on the website at




www.topline-creations.com/wendymyers








I NEED TO CLEAN OUT MY STOCK TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE NEW STUFF.






TAGZ Old Price:$4.45 Sale Price:$2.00


Phrasz: Old Price:$4.45 Sale Price: $2.00



Quick Pages: Old Price: $5.95 Sale Price:$3.00



Quick Sand Accent Kits: Old Price: $10.95 Sale Price: $6.00



6 x 6 Albums: Old Price:$20.00 Sale Price:$10.00 (only 4 in stock)



6 x 6 Refills: Old Price;$5.45 Sale Price: $3.00 (only 3 in stock)

+ shipping on all orders

2 comments:

RealRach said...

I'll take it all! NOT!!!
I have 3 crops back to back and hope to drop a bunch myself!!

Let this be a lesson to us...just because it's on sale doesn't mean we need to buy it! LOL

Two more days until FRIDAY!

Jolene George said...

Those are great prices Wendy!!!

Pageviews past week