2.15.2007


If you know me, you know that I am always on the look out for a good deal. LOL Well this is as good a deal as any FREE!!!
My friend Shell recommended this site and I have already posted a few things and my crop. WOO HOO Thanks Shell!!!
There is not much on there yet, but it is a very easy site to join and manipulate. So lets fill it up, you know you have some stuff you want to get rid of!!
Samantha is hopefully on her way to independent bed sleeping, she gave me no trouble last night and I was able to watch the whole movie. Got projects done, the dishes loaded and unloaded from the dishwasher, the trash taken out, clothes washed, I had myself a Good old Valentines Day whoop D Doo. LOL. Just another day, but filled with a little happiness in the form of cards and flowers.
Tonight's feature is Some sort of make and take with new TLC products (suggestions welcome) and Shall We Dance with Richard Geere, Susan Sarandon and J LO. Popcorn and Pepsi will be available in the Kitchen with little or no waiting. Course I have no idea what is for dinner, but there are priorities you know.
Happy Thursday!!!

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

I love the new look of your blog!! And how fun to find a new scrapping site ... I will most definately check it out!

Jan said...

Very cool!!! Going to check out the trader site!

Pageviews past week