2.19.2007

One of those Days

Have you every had one of those days, where you just want to go to bed and pull the covers over your head so everything will go away? I think being over 40 has a little something to do with it. LOL

I am having one of those, actually the last two days. I am holding out for a better day tomorrow.

"I can't do anything about yesterday and I don't know what tomorrow will bring, so that means today is best day of my life."

This was a post on Stacy's blog. Maybe I'll try this tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

Jan said...

I can relate!!!! Hope you feel better tomorrow!! : )

Missy Glave said...

Oh I've definately been there ... hope today is your better day!

Anonymous said...

only 1 of those days? Lots of them *lol*... think about this though.. spring is coming... you have a wonderful job with TLC... 2 great kids and a husband... and the best bloggy friends in the world! *hugs to you*... and a million thanks from me for putting my badge on your website *huge smile*

Jolene George said...

YES YES YES! I totally understand! I hope you are feeling better. (((HUGS)))

Pageviews past week