2.27.2007

It's a Party a BLOG Party

This sounds like a lot of fun. Here is the web site. Looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to check out all the links on this site.

On another note.

I started a book study at church last night.
Beth Moore's book
"Getting out of that Pit"

My son babysat my daughter. That went really well, so that makes me feel better about taking the class. I think God let's you know when you should and shouldn't do things in your life. I hope I was listening on this one, because I think I will really enjoy this book. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Jan said...

This is too funny. This book keeps popping up everywhere I look. I must need to read it. Please let me know how you like it. I was thinking about ordering it.

Cyndi said...

Stopping by for the party! :)

Pageviews past week