2.25.2007

Lots to Talk About-in no particular order

Guess what arrived on Friday? Yes, my furniture for my scrap room. Yeah!! I hate putting things together, only because I don't like to read directions. DH and son put the computer desk together Saturday, while I was visiting with friends. One down 4 more to go. We decided on desks, they are less permanent than a counter would be, plus they were a lot cheaper. I also looked at paint colors today, still no decisions. DH got my some canvas baskets from bed bath and beyond in chocolate brown and light blue. (Love them) It may take a while to get everything put together and the room painted, but that will give me time to clean it out for the yard sale in March and organize everything in my baskets.

My crop went great, I had a girl that had never scrapbooked, which is my favorite kind of scrapper,because I love it when people take there pictures out of the box and into the book. I had another girl who had never been to a crop, they seemed to have a good time.

We had a great time, and many are coming to the March Crop on the 10th.

A few of us from high school met at a friends house on Saturday night, I don't think any of us had changed in 24 years. We had a blast chattin and laughing. They didn't have anything to drink except diet and sun drop. I had never had a sun drop, for those you you who have never had a sun drop I thought it was like a sprite BOY was I wrong, it is more like caffeine major X 2. Good grief I felt like I was drunk I had such a high, I might as well have had some wine. Anyway, we had 4.5 hours of uninterrupted talking. It was nice to see everyone again.

Thanks for all the comments on my daughters thumb sucking, I wasn't sure about the orthodontist so thanks Rach. Maybe he will have a suggestions.

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

So glad your crop was a success! Sounds like a great get-toghether with your friends from high school.

Cheryl Wray said...

The pics are great!! isn't it amazing how you can get together with old friends and it's like you just talked with each other yesterday? I love it!!!
The crop lookds like it went great. I also went to a crop this weekend and had a fantastic time!

Pageviews past week