3.14.2007


Hi All,

Not much to blog about, busy week with little accomplished.


I have been checking out different blogs and the trend seems to be on Encouraging one another to get a little scrapbooking time in, when ever possible. I so much would like to scrap a little a day to eventually accomplish one layout.
I have adopted the understanding that is NOT important to scrap in chronological order, but to scrap what ever you want whenever you want. So with that in mind I intend on scrapping with special papers that I seem to saving for a special picture in mind.


I recently bought some scalloped edge paper intending to do a layout of my DH and DD. So I will be posting that soon. I hope.
Hope everyone is having a good week.


5 comments:

Izzy said...

Love the photo! Hope you get a little scrapbooking done this week :)

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your layout! And seriously you need to get that daughter of yours into modelling - she is so cute - and her looks are just priceless!

Sandy said...

yes, you are so right... however compulsive I am about doing things IN ORDER, it is more important to get things done! So... I try to do what interests me or inspires me, and that is the best thing.

I read your Sunday, March 11 blog and am so intrigued by your Progressive pages!! Did the "owner" of the page start it? Did you include a photo? How did that all work out?

(by the way, I came over from Missy's blog... nice to meet you!)

Wendy said...

Sandy, on the progressive page deal, I happen top have an even number of 10, so that made it easier. Everyone started with a blank sheet of card stock any size, any color, then they passed it to the next person who added one 4 x6 picture spot, the next person added a journaling block, the next person adds 3 4x5 picture spots and the last person adds the embelishment and returns it to the starting person completed. It is very important that everyone puts there name on the back after each step is completed. It was really fun. Hope this helps, I was going to e-mail you, but couldn't find your e-mail. Sorry I had to post it here.

Wendy said...

Also forgot to say we did 2 groups, so 5 people in each group.

Pageviews past week